- Visitation Dates and Times
Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:30-7:30 PM
Friday, January 25, 2013 9:00-9:45 AM
- Visitation LocationMoss Funeral Home, Germantown
- Service DateFriday, January 25, 2013
- Service Time10:00 AM
- Service LocationSt. Boniface Catholic Church, Germantown
- Full Obituary
Wayne H. Wildhaber, 77, of Germantown, died Saturday, January 19, 2013.
He was born May 23, 1935 in Breese to the late Rose W. (Hermeling) and August G. Wildhaber, Sr.
Mr. Wildhaber retired as a Tech Sergeant from the United States Air Force after 20 years of service and two tours in Vietnam.
He was a member of St. Boniface Catholic Church in Germantown.
Funeral Mass of Christian Burial will be Friday, January 25, 2013 at 10:00 am at St. Boniface Catholic Church in Germantown with Fr. James Buerster officiating. Interment will follow in St. Boniface Cemetery, Germantown.
Visitation will be Thursday, January 24, 2013 from 5:30-7:30 pm and again on Friday, January 25, 2013 from 9:00-9:45 am at the Moss Funeral Home in Germantown.
Memorials can be made to St. Boniface Cemetery and will be received at the funeral home.
- Sandra Kay Heimbecker
- Margaret Ann “Margie” Ripperda
- Christine Hilmes
- Wilma H. Graesser
- Edward John Marty
- Leland E. “Lee” “Skip” Louden
- Timothy G. “Timmy” Kaufman
- Herman J. Becker
- Rudy J. Richter
- William H. Holthaus
- Evelyn C. Drees
- Wilbert J. “Wib” Kampwerth
- Daniel W. Renschen
- Henrietta M. Eilers
- Celestine E. “Stine” Niebur
Sign Up Now